List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Install docs in l10n?
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-05-18 12:16:41

Hi,

It seems that I don't understand something because I can't install docs/ in my
language. There are only Makefiles in fr/messages/ and fr/data/ when i use
the autogen.sh script and ./configure. Nothing in docs/
I would be grateful if anyone could explain me how to install the docbook
files and the screenshots, so i could check my work before committing it.

Anne-Marie