List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: l10n reorganization in trunk
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2005-05-18 12:01:47

For Scripty, there are now two quite separated script groups. So perhaps you
could do the same on the server, instead of trying to introduce many ifs and
thens in one single script.

(Sorry, I have not any idea what scripts you use for the stats, so my answer
is perhaps not that good.)

Have a nice day!

On Wednesday 18 May 2005 00:06, Claudiu Costin wrote:
> On Marţi 17 Mai 2005 23:17, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> > > Well update_xml is in the scripts subdirectory,  but it obviously needs
> > > a bit of adjusting.
> > >
> > > This is really a nice reorganisation. Just being able to see the totals
> > > for the messages directory in kbabel is very nice.
> >
> > OK, any voluteers updating the translation howto?
> >
> > l10n will not be necessary to be checked out. But you need a dir where
>
>    The reorganization will make DOC & GUI stats scripts very ugly and
> painfull to maintain. Until now (when at KDE 3.1 we made kdelibs as a
> package) the scheme was easy:
>   <my_base_dir>/$branch/kde-i18n/$teamcode/messages/$package/$pofile
>
> Now it's twisted!!!
>   <my_base_dir>/$branch/l10n/$teamcode/messages/$package/$pofile
>      where branch=trunk
>
>   <my_base_dir>/$branch/kde-i18n/$teamcode/messages/$package/$pofile
>      where branch!=trunk
>
> And this will go until we close KDE 3.4.x  series and Koffice 1.x.
> I'm missing something? Do you have any clues to simplify the hacking work
> and provide smooth and clean programming?

(...)