List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: typo-fixing msgids (Re: KDE_3_4_BRANCH:
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-01 7:14:43

On Sunday 01 May 2005 00:58, David Faure wrote:
> Coolo, do you see any solution for that one? Whichever one is committed
> first, if scripty runs meanwhile then all translations will be marked as
> fuzzy. How can we detect if scripty is currently running?

The time window between scripty having updated the sources and scripty
going the commit the pot files is pretty huge. And only after scripty commited
the pot files, it will merge the po files. If the commiting failed, it will go
back to the cvs/svn version and merge that one. So if you're commiting
sources and pot/po changes at the same time, I see a 0% chance scripty
will be able to interfere. Even if you're really doing it at 5am ;)

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화