List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [Request for Comment] Enhanced KDE i18n howto
From:       Lukáš_Tinkl <lukas () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-22 14:02:02

Dne út 22. března 2005 8:28 Gary Cramblitt napsal(a):
> On Tuesday 22 March 2005 12:08 pm, Lukáš Tinkl wrote:
> > Thanks a lot, great work; I only noticed that the links to Markus Kuhn's
> > materials are broken (I guess the tilde sign is somehow lost during the
> > conversion)
>
> OK, I'll correct that.  BTW, I had a lot of trouble with latex2html, so
> you'll also notice I had to add some special stuff at the top of the .tex
> file to get hyperlinks and frames to convert.  When I run latex2html, I get
> the following errors:
>
> Warning: No implementation found for package: fancyvrb..
> Warning: No implementation found for package: a4wide......
> Warning: No implementation found for package: hyperref.........
>
> I have these LaTex packages installed and when I run LaTex, it finds them,
> but it seems I must also have perl modules for each of them for latex2html
> to work.  I googled and could not locate them.  Know where I can get the
> .pm's for these?  (Debian system here.)

No idea unfortunately, I used them mostly for the PDF creation (note: you can
create the PDF directly by running pdflatex, it produces much nicer results
than going latex->dvi->(ps)->pdf)

--
Lukáš Tinkl <lukas@kde.org>
KDE developer

Real Programs don't use shared text. Otherwise, how can they use functions for
scratch space after they are finished calling them?