List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: [Kolourpaint-support] Norwegian =?iso-8859-1?q?Bokm=E5l?=
From:       Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes <gaute () verdsveven ! com>
Date:       2005-03-15 19:44:09

Onsdag 9. mars 2005 11:17 skreiv
kolourpaint-support@lists.sourceforge.net:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the Norwegian Bokmal translation.
>
> KDE Translation Team: could you please have a look at the attached
> .po file?

Thanks for your work, Alexander, but I regret to tell you that this file
is already translated by the Norwegian Bokmål team. Double work :-(

I hope you're not discouraged. We need all the translators we can get,
and you're very welcome to join us. We work closely with the Skolelinux
project, and meet up at the mailing list i18n-no@lister.ping.uio.no
(CC-ed):