List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Add Russian voice to KTTS
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-02-19 15:03:51

Op zaterdag 19 februari 2005 15:33, schreef Erik Kjær Pedersen:
> It is not a problem for those who have already generated translated
> docbooks, but it certainly is a problem if you get the pot-files and the
> docbooks out of sync, and you are almost done with translations. This is
> already happening somewhere I forget where, but there is a docbook that
> does not have a corresponding pot-file. I just copied all the docbooks over
> from english before I used update_xml, which means part of the
> documentation is in English, but that is not so bad.

Past weeks I've run the template generation script a couple of times a week to
make sure the .pot files are in sync with the docbook.

What could happen is that the translated po file is no longer in sync with the
pot file due to new modifications. In that case you could a) wait one day
untill scripty brings it back in sync (and fix the new strings/fuzzies) or b)
checkout an earlier version of the docbook and run update_xml against that
docbook.

But I guess I don't really understand the problem....

Toma
--
http://www.kde.nl | irc: {toma} | jabber: toma@jabber.kovoks.nl
Fingerprint: 0A86 039A 2393 9A86 51DC 2628 7204 244F D185 450F