List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Automatic spellcheck of the KDE translations?
From:       Xabier Feal <xabigf () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-02-18 10:27:14

	Please, on the case of Galician, you shouldn't use the aspell dictionary.
This dictionary was made using a different ortographic rules than the rules
we use (also known as "official"). Unfortunately, there is not a
aspell-ispell dictionary in the official Galician, beacause of technical
reasons (it should be of 180 Mb in order to be usable).
	In any case, your project is an excellent help for translators.
	Thanks in advance.