List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Remember to copy your branch to HEAD
From:       Donatas Glodenis <ziogelis77 () takas ! lt>
Date:       2005-01-28 6:20:32

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/translate/src/tools/pomigrate2?rev=1.1&view=auto
> > It will initialise empty PO files.  [Then it will] try to move files
>  > based on the name only.  Then finally will create a compendium and apply
it across all files.

> When should I do that and where should I run the script?
> After I have manually copied the KDE_3_3_BRANCH to the HEAD and had it
> merged against templates by scripty, or before that? Should I have the
> HEAD templates downloaded? Could you give a little more detail on this
> script?

I am thinking about moving the translation done in KDE_3_3_BRANCH to the HEAD
and I would like to again inquire about using pomigrate2 script. I guess it
saves the time of searching, which files have been merged and where, right?
But it does no good regarding those, that have been moved, right? It also,
based on the compedium, will try to translate what can be translated
automatically, right?

But I still have no clue, as to where to get an instruction on where and how
it should be run. If anyone has used that script before, could you tell of
your experience?

Sincerely,

Donatas Glodenis
Lithuanian team coordinator