List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Scripty question
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-11-07 21:50:10

On Sunday 07 November 2004 21:30, heiko.evermann@gmx.de wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> in kdecore/all_languages.desktop the language [nds] (Name=Low Saxon and the
> translations of it) is missing. The file is changed by scripty. So what is
> needed to persuade scripty to add this?

hsb is missing too (and perhaps other language). Also some language seems to
be out of alphabetic order of their language code.

As far as I can see the language were added at revision 1.1. I am not aware
where Scripty would add something else than the translation, as for
any .desktop file.

I have corrected it now for tonight in KDE CVS HEAD and KDE_3_3_BRANCH. As for
a definitive solution for this problem, I do not know.

So if your language is missing too, please tell!

> Kind regards,

Have a nice day!