List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Preparing KOffice 1.3.4
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-10-13 9:16:12

Well, that was the risk of updating the documentation with a translation for
HEAD, while my problem was compiling on KDE 3.1.

But as the re-genrated documentation from the branch, see not good, I really
do not know what solution we have.

On one side I would really dislike to drop translated documents but on the
other side, if Ihave to use KDE 3.3 to compile the documentation, then I do
not need to make the release of KOffice 1.3.4.

Have a nice day!