List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Preparing KOffice 1.3.4
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-10-13 9:12:26

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 08:24, Federico Zenith wrote:
> Alle 01:25, mercoledì 13 ottobre 2004, Nicolas Goutte ha scritto:
> > Now everything is tagged KOFFICE_1_3_4_RELEASE. Please test!
>
> Is there going to be a KOffice 1.3.5, or shall we move our translation
> efforts to HEAD right away?

I do not know if there will be a KOffice 1.3.5, especially as I cannot
guarantee that I will have time for it.

After the release of KOffice 1.3.4, I will give a date for preparing KOffice
1.3.5. (I am not sure which one for now.) However as the previous dates, they
are for orientation. (Well, this time we release well ahead of the date, due
to the problems to compile on Qt 3.1 and KDE 3.1.)

Also if I count 2 months for now on, we are approaching Christmas, so it would
be the time of a KOffice 1.4 Alpha/Beta or so at least it was wished at the
Akademy.

So I do not know now how things are going to evolve. Sorry!

Have a nice day!