List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    DOC Stats app is working!
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-10-12 22:22:27

      Dear friends,

  I finished DOC Stats app which you can find at:
  http://i18n.kde.org/stats/doc/

  Enjoy!

  Please report any bugs. Note that links to CVSWEB
will not work due to recent incompatible changes on
webcvs interface. Please give a solution if you
find one.

  Questions:
   1) do you want posibility to get an RSS news feed with
status of translation, especially the "partial translation"
page?
   2) do you want access to something like:
      http://i18n.kde.org/stats/doc/HEAD/fr/kdebase/info.csv
   where you can use the CSV file to build your own stats on
   your site?

  If interest exists, I'll try to implement them.

kind regards,
--
Claudiu Costin, claudiuc@kde.org
Linux-KDE Romania http://www.ro.kde.org