List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Problems with KDE's GUI message translation statistics
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () pandmservices ! com>
Date:       2004-09-30 23:01:12

How about:

http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/%s?rev=%s;content-type=text&plain;o
nly_with_tag=%d

Where %s is path %d is tag Drop only_with_tag if you are going for head.

-Chris

Reason for 4 times in 2 years is because of software updates to the server.
It is amazing how many apps only work with certain other apps installed.
After every server upgrade I spend TONS of time going back through and
trying to make everything work again. I still have some breakage 3 weeks
later.

-Chris