List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Norwegian names (was: Re: Fuzzy Clock)
From:       Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes <gaute () verdsveven ! com>
Date:       2004-09-26 15:18:40

Sundag 26 september 2004 15:08 skreiv Nicolas Goutte:
> So if the Norwegian maintainer is not active currently, can we
> somehow fix bug #51191 about the Norwegian languages' names?
>
> It is just a small changes in the files:
> kde-i18n/nb/messages/entry.desktop
> kde-i18n/nn/messages/entry.desktop
> but if nobody ever does it, it will never be fixed.

Sure. I was just looking into it when my flaky net connection decided it
was time for a break :)

I also updated Bugzilla's notion of who's responsible for the nb and nn
components. Looks like nobody keeps that info synchronized with the
listings on i18n.kde.org.

Regards,
 Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes