List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    message freeze for KimDaBa
From:       "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-09-20 10:44:58

Dear translators.
KimDaBa (from kdeextragear-2) does now enter message freeze, both for the
strings in the application and the user manual.

I hope to make a release in 2 1/2 - 3 weeks (depending on how my moving
apartment goes).

Next release will be 2.0, and there has been quite a few changes since 1.1, so
let me know if 2 1/2 - 3 weeks is too short for the documentation to catch
up.

Please include blackie@kde.org in any reply to this email, and please allow me
some time to respont, I'm in the process of moving apartment right now.

Cheers
Jesper

thousands of images?

http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba might be the answer.