Dear translators. KimDaBa (from kdeextragear-2) does now enter message freeze, both for the strings in the application and the user manual. I hope to make a release in 2 1/2 - 3 weeks (depending on how my moving apartment goes). Next release will be 2.0, and there has been quite a few changes since 1.1, so let me know if 2 1/2 - 3 weeks is too short for the documentation to catch up. Please include blackie@kde.org in any reply to this email, and please allow me some time to respont, I'm in the process of moving apartment right now. Cheers Jesper -- Having trouble finding a given image in your collection containing thousands of images? http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba might be the answer.