List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: .pot for docbook.
From:       Malcolm Hunter <malcolm.hunter () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-08-30 1:57:05

On Sunday 29 Aug 2004 22:01, Tom Albers wrote:
> Malcolm, could you update the pots again for head, or is there a reason not
> to do that? I believe kontact has a new docbook and koffice has some
> changes as well.

Okay, I have done but it looks like either scripty is not running on HEAD docs
or hasn't caught up:

cvs log kdepim/kontact.pot

RCS file: /home/kde/kde-i18n/templates/docs/kdepim/kontact.pot,v
Working file: kdepim/kontact.pot
head: 1.2
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
        KDE_3_3_BRANCH: 1.1.0.6
        kimdaba_1_1_x: 1.1.0.4
        KDE_3_2_BRANCH: 1.1.0.2
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 3;     selected revisions: 3
----------------------------
revision 1.2
date: 2004/08/25 22:08:46;  author: mhunter;  state: Exp;  lines: +797 -79
Updated templates

> More general: do I remember correctly that nobody objected to the automatic
> generation of these files? Is it possible to start that procedure then?

I don't think there's a problem for HEAD.

Regards,
Malcolm
--
KDE Proof Reading Team