List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    .pot for docbook.
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2004-08-29 21:01:11

Hello,

Malcolm, could you update the pots again for head, or is there a reason not to
do that? I believe kontact has a new docbook and koffice has some changes as
well.

More general: do I remember correctly that nobody objected to the automatic
generation of these files? Is it possible to start that procedure then?

Thanks,

Tom Albers
kde.nl