List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: i18n.kde.org news section
From:       Wolfgang Luttner <ww () loveteam ! net>
Date:       2004-08-29 20:35:56

hi claudiu,

did you get any response so far?

if not, i am interested in that job.

so far i have not much experience in kde.i18n, at least i subscribed the
list since about 2 weeks ;-)

pls tell me more about the news, where do they come from?
do i have to get them myself or do they come in let's say raw format and
i just have to publish them?

again, i am interested
and looking forward to your answer.

regards