List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Inconsistent use of case in acronyms
From:       Henrique Pinto <henrique.pinto () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-08-29 19:51:52

Hi!

Em Dom 29 Ago 2004 14:50, Vedran Ljubović escreveu:
> Yes but KDE has style guides for a whole lot of less important (IMO)
> things, so if an official doc would say "don't mention console commands in
> a GUI unless forced to with a gun" then I'd say we at least tried :)

Ark requires some command-line programs to work, for example, zip and tar. If
commands shouldn't be mentioned, can anybody help me creating a string that
tells the user that 'The "zip" command was not found on your system' without
mentioning 'the "zip" command'?

--
	Henrique Pinto
	henrique.pinto@kdemail.net