List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re-generating docs for KOffice 1.3.x
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-08-28 20:19:54

As I have just re-generated the KOffice documentations for German (de) and
French (fr), I am asking if there are any other documentation for
KOffice 1.3.x that should be re-generated too?

(Of course, also documentation translations of before the release of
KOffice 1.3, if the documentation in the branch does not match the changed
translation.)

Have a nice day!