List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: flags and countries
From:       Per =?utf-8?q?Lindstr=C3=B6m?= <per.lindstrom () rixmail ! se>
Date:       2004-08-26 13:16:58

torsdagen den 26 augusti 2004 12.16 skrev Marko Rosic:
> On среда 25 август 2004 21:36, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> > > Why?... I think kdebase/l10n/sr belongs to Suriname not to Serbia.
> >
> > Why? I do not know. We were talking about a Serbian flag and one came
> > up. (I did not realised that it was committed in the wrong directory.)
>
> Corrected, sorry for the inconvinience :D
>
> Though, Suriname was a flag for Serbian keyboard for a long time?!

and "C" for Laotian, Polish (qwerty) & Frensh (alternate),
Algerian for Dzongka/Tibetan,
Bahamas for Bosnian,
Laotian for Georgian (latin) & Latin American,
Mali for Malayalam,
Russian for Georgian (russian) and
US for Croatian (amrican) & Maltese (american layout).

At least vor version 3.2.3

/Per Lindström