torsdagen den 26 augusti 2004 12.16 skrev Marko Rosic: > On среда 25 август 2004 21:36, Nicolas Goutte wrote: > > > Why?... I think kdebase/l10n/sr belongs to Suriname not to Serbia. > > > > Why? I do not know. We were talking about a Serbian flag and one came > > up. (I did not realised that it was committed in the wrong directory.) > > Corrected, sorry for the inconvinience :D > > Though, Suriname was a flag for Serbian keyboard for a long time?! and "C" for Laotian, Polish (qwerty) & Frensh (alternate), Algerian for Dzongka/Tibetan, Bahamas for Bosnian, Laotian for Georgian (latin) & Latin American, Mali for Malayalam, Russian for Georgian (russian) and US for Croatian (amrican) & Maltese (american layout). At least vor version 3.2.3 /Per Lindström