List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    The KDE Documentation Primer
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-08-08 16:14:57

        Dear friends,

  On i18n.kde.org you may now read
"The KDE Documentation Primer", written by KDE
English doc team. See:
  http://i18n.kde.org/doc/doc-primer/

  I managed (finally) to rework the script which
regenerated modified documentation and have meinproc
updated (and hacked a bit) on the server.

 At this moment I regenerated the rest of docs listed
at:
  http://i18n.kde.org/sitedoc.html
so, you may enjoy nice on-line doc and good formated PDFs.

  If your interested for your own bulk generation
of PDF, PS, text and HTML from KDE styled Docbook, then
go and download the code archive at:
  ftp://i18n.kde.org/tools/mkdocs/

kind regards,
--