Dear friends, On i18n.kde.org you may now read "The KDE Documentation Primer", written by KDE English doc team. See: http://i18n.kde.org/doc/doc-primer/ I managed (finally) to rework the script which regenerated modified documentation and have meinproc updated (and hacked a bit) on the server. At this moment I regenerated the rest of docs listed at: http://i18n.kde.org/sitedoc.html so, you may enjoy nice on-line doc and good formated PDFs. If your interested for your own bulk generation of PDF, PS, text and HTML from KDE styled Docbook, then go and download the code archive at: ftp://i18n.kde.org/tools/mkdocs/ kind regards, -- Claudiu Costin, claudiuc@kde.org Linux-KDE Romania http://www.ro.kde.org