List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    using xgettext
From:       Juan Luis Baptiste <juan.baptiste () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-07-26 0:21:16

Hi,

I'm trying to generate the po template for an app I'm developing, but make
messages target doesn't work for me. Doing a simple test:

xgettext file.cpp -o -

Nothing is written to stdout. file.cpp has many i18n() calls, so that command
should had output something. If I add the -a parameter, there is some output,
all the strings of the file, wich isn't exaclty what I need.

What I'm doing wrong here?

Cheers,
--
Juan Luis Baptiste