List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Krecipes release approaching
From:       "Jason K" <fungmeista () linuxosuser ! com>
Date:       2004-05-16 3:14:54

Hello to all Krecipes translators.  Krecipes version 0.5 is no more than 2
weeks away from a stable release.  It s no longer tagged 'alpha' as we
have moved to 'beta' status.  What this means is that we've now got a
fully functional and fairly stable app now :)  Hopefully this will lead to
an increase of interest and publicity.

We've declared a string freeze, so I'm just informing translators that
once the po files are translated, we're ready to go.

Thanks, your work is really appreciated!

-Jason K