List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: po_overview
From:       "Prof. Dr. Eduard Werner / Edward Wornar" <e.werner () rz ! uni-leipzig ! de>
Date:       2004-04-28 8:42:52

Wutoru 27 apryla 200422:33 Claudiu Costin pisaše:
>      Dear Edi,
>
> On Monday 26 April 2004 22:49, Eduard Werner wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > how is the index file in i18n.kde.org/po_overview/???.messages generated?
>
>    There is a PHP script made by me which
> run weekly on i18n.kde.org server.

Aha, so I don't have to care about it but I'll simply wait until it's there,
right?

Edi

--
Prof. Dr. Eduard Werner / Edward Wornar
Institut für Sorabistik, Universität Leipzig

There are 10 types of people, those that understand binary and those that
don't.