List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    New docs in branch policy/commit policy
From:       Will Stephenson <lists () stevello ! free-online ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-03-30 12:41:45

Hi all

I'd like to know the policy for updated original documentation in the branch.

I wrote additional english Kopete manual material between the first 3.2 freeze
and 3.2 release, but didn't get it committed in the new english docu window
just before 3.2 was packaged, committed it to HEAD afterwards, then
subsequently noticed that branch still has the incomplete docu.

Is it ok to commit new stuff to the branch now, or get the tag moved so the
updated manual shows up in the branch?

TIA

Will
--