List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.2 in ms_MY and Mandrake 10.0
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-03-30 7:49:25

Am Dienstag 30 März 2004 03:18 schrieb Najmi:

> How actually Linux distributor decide which langpack
> to include,or which is not?
By customer request. It doesn't make sense to create a
fourth CD for things only a hand full of mandrake customers
actually use and that they can get easily from the net.

E.g. SUSE got all kde-i18n packages on the DVD, but only a
subset on the CDs. And for gentoo you have to download
everything anyway - I'm not sure what they put on the CDs
they sell, but I wouldn't be suprised if it misses some kde-i18n
subpacks too.

Greetings, Stephan