List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Stats on a new basis?
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-02-23 21:25:47

      Dear Nicolas,

On Lun 23 Feb 2004 12:42, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
[...]
> > As I see on:
> >   http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/HEAD/de/koffice/index.php
> >
> > 1) The GUI stats page say:
> >  "last update: 2004-02-22 00:36"
> >
> > 2) The file "kwordoowriterfilter.po" exists in CVS:
> >
> > http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/kde-i18n/de/messages/ko
> >ffice/kwordoowriterfilter.po?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain
> >
> > 3) The file "kwordoowriterfilter.pot" exists in CVS only in "Attic":
> >
> > http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/%7echeckout%7e/kde-i18n/templates/
> >koffice/Attic/kwordoowriterfilter.pot
> >
> > 4) The line with "kwordoowriterfilter.po" is marked as blue as is
> > ilustrated in HTML snippet.

> Is this light blue for you? For my notebook LCD screen, it is already
> white. :-(

  I verified on Toshiba Tecra 9100 laptop and all display normally. May be
you played a bit to hard with gamma correction or your LCD it's quite bad.
BTW, what laptop do you have? OTOH the #e0f0ff cannot be seen very easy
as white #ffffff unless there's something bad with CRT/LDC display or
card or user eyes.

kind regards,
--
Claudiu Costin, claudiuc@kde.org