List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [K3b-user] Re: K3b 0.11 message freeze
From:       Sebastian Trueg <trueg () k3b ! org>
Date:       2004-01-22 18:17:24

On Thursday 22 January 2004 18:58, Lukáš Tinkl wrote:
> > well, ok, but I can't wait for the 0.11 release until after the kde 3.2
> > release. So k3b 0.11 will not include translations....
>
> Can you at least explain _why_ you can't wait?

I am very eager to get this version out because I am kind of proud of it. :)
And I really can't wait to get response to it...
Just a personal thing.

I just learned that scripty is disabled anyway and thus most translations will
not be complete before kde 3.2 was released. Since I will be learning for my
diploma in February and March the release would be postponed till May. I
don't want that.

Cheers,
Sebastian