List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: i18n translation commit freeze
From:       Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes <gaute () verdsveven ! com>
Date:       2004-01-17 11:45:40

Laurdag 17. januar 2004 12:37 skreiv Piotr Szymanski:
> Antoni Bella Perez(Saturday 17 of January 2004 10:33):
> >   According to  «KDE 3.2 release schedule » page the freezing will
> > happen day 18. The Catalan Team needs this addicional day to update
> > the documentation that will released with first KDE 3.2
>
> What? Now I dont understand completely. Am I free to make the list
> today or should I wait?

The Norwegian and Northern Sami teams also thought that Sunday January
18th was the last day. As we have a large translators gathering this
weekend, we would very much appreciate those extra days.

By the way, I don't see any 3.2 release tag in CVS yet, either.

Regards,
 Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes