List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.3
From:       Wang Jian <lark () linux ! net ! cn>
Date:       2003-12-21 15:18:32

Hello Lukáš,

Thanks for your information.

I am Simplified Chinese team cooridinator, my question is that we
committed some translations just after the KOFFICE_1_3_RELEASE was
created, so is it necessary to move the tag on these files to new
revision? Or the official release will be on the KOFFICE_1_3_BRANCH
's latest revision when released?

Regards
--
  lark