List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Languages for Beta 2
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-26 12:49:40

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:02:30 +0530, Guntupalli Karunakar wrote:

>What would be the last date for having ny translation into KDE 3.2?
>We will be able to finish 50% of kdelibs (or upto 80% excluding
>pppd???.pot & cups???.pot) for Hindi by 30th Nov. By Dec 15th should
>have few kdebase pots also translated.

Like I already told you in private mail: Last day for checking in 3.2
translations is presently scheduled for Jan. 10. See
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-release-plan.html

But the sooner you send something to me for formal testing und
committing to CVS the better. Since support for Indic languages is a
main point of 3.2 in general it may even make sense to distribute
whatever you have with the upcoming beta. But this means that I should
get the files before Saturday.

Regards,

Thomas

---