On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:02:30 +0530, Guntupalli Karunakar wrote: >What would be the last date for having ny translation into KDE 3.2? >We will be able to finish 50% of kdelibs (or upto 80% excluding >pppd???.pot & cups???.pot) for Hindi by 30th Nov. By Dec 15th should >have few kdebase pots also translated. Like I already told you in private mail: Last day for checking in 3.2 translations is presently scheduled for Jan. 10. See http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-release-plan.html But the sooner you send something to me for formal testing und committing to CVS the better. Since support for Indic languages is a main point of 3.2 in general it may even make sense to distribute whatever you have with the upcoming beta. But this means that I should get the files before Saturday. Regards, Thomas --- KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/ Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de/