List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re[2]: i18n freeze
From:       Gregory Mokhin <mokhin () bog ! msu ! ru>
Date:       2003-10-27 11:04:28

Could this patch be reviewed to avoid blind substitution of 'dir' by
'fol'? KDevelop is for developers, period. If I were a developer (it
means I know something about Linux), I would submit a bug to the
authors about this:

                               "Environment variables and make arguments can be specified "
                               "in the project settings dialog, <b>Make Options</b> tab."));

Has anyone ever run 'make' from a 'folder' in this world? There are
many examples like this.

It seems that the concerns of the people who care about the
distinction of GUI and CLI context are simply ignored, or people who
do these patches are ignorant of CLI... Just think of how bad the
reputation of KDE will be among Linux users after they see this
nonsense...

Regards,
Grisha