Could this patch be reviewed to avoid blind substitution of 'dir' by 'fol'? KDevelop is for developers, period. If I were a developer (it means I know something about Linux), I would submit a bug to the authors about this: - action->setWhatsThis(i18n("Build project

Runs make from the project directory.
" + action->setWhatsThis(i18n("Build project

Runs make from the project folder.
" "Environment variables and make arguments can be specified " "in the project settings dialog, Make Options tab.")); Has anyone ever run 'make' from a 'folder' in this world? There are many examples like this. It seems that the concerns of the people who care about the distinction of GUI and CLI context are simply ignored, or people who do these patches are ignorant of CLI... Just think of how bad the reputation of KDE will be among Linux users after they see this nonsense... Regards, Grisha >> Is the messages strings for GUI freezed? At least for KDevelop? CD> Henrique Pinto sent the following patch for KDevelop to kdevelop@kde.org for CD> the change of "directory" -> "folder". As far as I know its hasn't been CD> applied yet. Can someone do this? I don't have time right now - and I'm not CD> sure if he has cvs access. >> Thank you, >> Gianni