List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Introduce Arabic as a new language
From:       Diego Iastrubni <iastrubn () actcom ! co ! il>
Date:       2003-10-23 1:26:59

I just wanted to inform you that most of the problems with the site are gone.
kinda...

Look into http://www.kde.org/il/testing-dir/ and you will see that the site
now looks pretty good, even in mozilla (I had a font related issue there). I
have mailed the webmasters the problems i found and the hacks I made.
Hopefully they will use my suggestions.

If you want to port your site to the new layout, please contact me in private,
I will guide you though the changes needed. (those can be applied in the same
dir even, which means you can do this with minimal changes).

בשבת, 18 באוקטובר 2003, 15:20, נכתב על ידי Arash Zeini:

--

diego, 27 Tishrey 5764