List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Introduce Arabic as a new language
From:       Diego Iastrubni <iastrubn () actcom ! co ! il>
Date:       2003-10-18 13:00:59

בשבת, 18 באוקטובר 2003, 14:52, נכתב על ידי Arash Zeini:
> This is a nice site. Due to time problems I have not been able to update
> our site to the new layout.
> Your comment makes me now look deeper into this issue and see if we can
> change easily.
>
> Greetings,
> Arash

one of my entries in my "todo list".

for fixing this is need to learn how apache and php works and then fix the
site. I was thinking of installing apache+php on my box, but if you can
arrange me some box with apache+php+ssh+kde_site_mirror for me to play, this
will be much better, and I will have time for that in about a week (big ugly
math test soon).

--

diego, 22 Tishrey 5764