List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kde-i18n-doc Digest, Vol 6, Issue 10:kde alpha 3.2
From:       Najmi <md_najmi () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-09-13 12:09:09

dear all,

I just want to know the exact step by step to compile
and make use KDE from source/CVS

right now I am running kde 3.0 on Mandrake 9.0

If there any use link,really step by step on this
matter?

I asked my clix who are working on Gnome (hey,they got
2.4 already :) ) .He assume using autogen.sh - which I
have not seen in the cvs package co'ed from cvs repo.

for the basic package such kdebase,kdelibs, there are
makefile.cvs file which such be used for creating
makefile.

so basically which one to start?

kdelibs,then kdebase---other non essential and then
only i18n or?

regards,
najmi.