dear all, I just want to know the exact step by step to compile and make use KDE from source/CVS right now I am running kde 3.0 on Mandrake 9.0 If there any use link,really step by step on this matter? I asked my clix who are working on Gnome (hey,they got 2.4 already :) ) .He assume using autogen.sh - which I have not seen in the cvs package co'ed from cvs repo. for the basic package such kdebase,kdelibs, there are makefile.cvs file which such be used for creating makefile. so basically which one to start? kdelibs,then kdebase---other non essential and then only i18n or? regards, najmi. __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com