List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Terminology Standarization
From:       Diego Iastrubni <iastrubn () actcom ! co ! il>
Date:       2003-08-25 17:25:59

this is a good idea, but remember that kde is also translated to many
languages so this project should be duplicated as many languages available in
kde (me parese que vos ya te diste cuenta de eso no? :)

IMHO a good idea.

ביום ש י 25 אוגוסט 2003, 04:08, Henrique Pinto כתב:

--

- diego
/ MOCK APPLE PIE (No Apples Needed)       \
| Pastry to two crust 9-inch pie 36 RITZ  |
| Crackers 2 cups water 2 cups sugar 2    |
| teaspoons cream of tartar 2 tablespoons |
| lemon juice Grated rind of one lemon    |
| Butter or margarine Cinnamon Roll out   |
| bottom crust of pastry and fit into     |
| 9-inch pie plate. Break RITZ Crackers   |
| coarsely into pastry-lined plate.       |
| Combine water, sugar and cream of       |
| tartar in saucepan, boil gently for 15  |
| minutes. Add lemon juice and rind.      |
| Cool. Pour this syrup over Crackers,    |
| dot generously with butter or margarine |
| and sprinkle with cinnamon. Cover with  |
| top crust. Trim and flute edges         |
| together. Cut slits in top crust to let |
| steam escape. Bake in a hot oven (425   |
| F) 30 to 35 minutes, until crust is     |
| crisp and golden. Serve warm. Cut into  |
| 6 to 8 slices. -- Found lurking on a    |
\ Ritz Crackers box                       /
        \   ^__^
                ||     ||