List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    konqueror navigation panel
From:       Joseph Wenninger <jowenn () jowenn ! at>
Date:       2003-08-20 18:11:06

Hi

A long time ago there had been a discussion, which resulted in renaming
the old sidebar into navigation panel in konqueror.

I'd like to get rid somehow from the navigation aspect, since it can do
much more nowadays: mediaplayer, webplugin, soon the meta info plugin
from kdenonbeta (and news plugin). And there is a wishlist item from a
user in the bts. The "navigation panel" is an kicker extension now too.

I'd like to rename it back to sidebar, since it is called that way in
mozilla too. I think in windows it's called explorer bar (retranslated
from German).

Does somebody have a better idea, other suggestions ? comments ?

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger