List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Sending kdelibs and CVS for ms_MY
From:       Najmi <md_najmi () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-07-24 10:46:25

Hi,

I am translator for Malay language.

I done almost 100% of kdelibs.

But when I merge with head,and try it on KDE3.1,many
strings seems unusable,but the strings seems no
different between the old one and HEAD.

the kdelibs which I working with runs well on KDE
3.0.x

So,basically,which kdelibs should I send?

Merged with head,and got only 200 strings
translated,and work on it again,

OR,

send the 3000++ kdelibs,runs well on KDE3.0 ?

secondly,to whom may I send this file?