List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Sending kdelibs and CVS for ms_MY
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-07-24 13:07:06

Am Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2003 12:46 schrieb Najmi:

> But when I merge with head,and try it on KDE3.1,many
> strings seems unusable,but the strings seems no
> different between the old one and HEAD.

Sure.

> So,basically,which kdelibs should I send?

If you want your translation to be part of a future 3.1.x release you have to
translate the copy in 3_1_BRANCH (getting the already translated strings in
from your HEAD copy should be easy, eg via the "Rough Translation" feature in
KBabel if it is connected to the database in KBabelDict). HEAD translations
will go with KDE 3.2 (due out, hopefully, in December).

To be an official part of any KDE release you have to meet some requirements,
however: We'd also need completely translated desktop* files for the root
directory and about 75% translations of kdebase.

> secondly,to whom may I send this file?

To me.

Regards,

Thomas