List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    CVS attic and package update
From:       md najmi <md_najmi () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-06-20 13:58:34

Greetings everyone,

My situation is like this.I used to commit/add/delete pot/po files from windows \
machine,as I am working on l10n from university.(My linux box is in my hostel,without \
any internet connection :( )

I just want to know how to keep up to date in the sense sometimes I might missed some \
information regarding the died(attic) files.

For example,I translating kdelibs.po(3.0),and don't realize that the package \
currently updated towards(3.3)

is this only like this?

msgmerge kdelibs.po(old) kdelibs.po(new)> kdelibs.po(merged)

and then I start translating the merged?

How to save my time without (regarding avoid translate dead files) ?

This is because every time I checkout pot files(bulks of it :p),I working on it,and \
only check the current status of files on the CVS view.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

//me newbie :)