List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: koffice docs status
From:       Lukáš Tinkl <lukas () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-06-18 14:37:26

V St, 18. 06. 2003 v 16:07, Lauri Watts napsal:
> On Wednesday 18 June 2003 09.47, Lukáš Tinkl wrote:
> > V ?, 17. 06. 2003 v 19:34, Piotr Szymanski napsal:
> > > Hi,
> > > Whats the status of koffice docs? koffice beta2 is due anyday now and
> > > this is kind of good moment to start translating.
> >
> > Since nobody of the documentation people objected, I declare them frozen
> > _now_ :-)
>
> If you want documentation answers, then ask *on the documentation list* - this
> isn't it.
>
> I declare them largely unmaintained, and very out of date.
>
> The schedule said we had until August to work on that, why are you changing it
> arbitrarily?
>
> Regards,

OK, that's my fault then :-( I didn't realize I had set up a different
day for documentation freeze (which makes no sense as we speak about
it). But given the obvious fact that the documentation is unmaintained:
does anybody plan (or planned?) to work on them?

Lauri: the "Mailing list information" link on the page mentioned in your
sig leads to nowhere... I thought people making documentation read this
list (or koffice).
--
Lukáš Tinkl (lukas@kde.org)
KDE developer | KOffice release manager