V St, 18. 06. 2003 v 16:07, Lauri Watts napsal: > On Wednesday 18 June 2003 09.47, Lukáš Tinkl wrote: > > V ?, 17. 06. 2003 v 19:34, Piotr Szymanski napsal: > > > Hi, > > > Whats the status of koffice docs? koffice beta2 is due anyday now and > > > this is kind of good moment to start translating. > > > > Since nobody of the documentation people objected, I declare them frozen > > _now_ :-) > > If you want documentation answers, then ask *on the documentation list* - this > isn't it. > > I declare them largely unmaintained, and very out of date. > > The schedule said we had until August to work on that, why are you changing it > arbitrarily? > > Regards, OK, that's my fault then :-( I didn't realize I had set up a different day for documentation freeze (which makes no sense as we speak about it). But given the obvious fact that the documentation is unmaintained: does anybody plan (or planned?) to work on them? Lauri: the "Mailing list information" link on the page mentioned in your sig leads to nowhere... I thought people making documentation read this list (or koffice). -- Lukáš Tinkl (lukas@kde.org) KDE developer | KOffice release manager http://czechia.kde.org