List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    msgmerge +fuzzy thingy
From:       md najmi <md_najmi () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-06-13 14:42:54

Greetings.

I wanna try to make use other *.mo files(such from
gnome and GNUs software) in the existing Linux
distibutions.

1. How to merge many files into one translation
database?

I try this one.

mgunfmt *.mo -o myglossary.po

it work for Gnome(it unfmt all mo files to one big
glossary).so I got it .

Is there any way to merge many po files into one file
rather than msmerge(only for two,and time consuming)

2. How to drop all fuzzy status if I have the exact
translation for all strings,but its status still
fuzzy?

Thanks.